Current Owl Products at bayRooster.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You're Pushing Too Hard On Me

This just in from the East Valley Tribune in Mesa, AZ:

The article notes: The owls, which still have a presence on some undeveloped land in the East Valley, are not endangered in Arizona but are protected under federal law. If found on a construction site, they must be safely removed and relocated.


They used to be along every canal bank and vacant lot in Chandler, Gilbert and Queen Creek,” said Randy Babb, a biologist with the Arizona Game and Fish Department. “Of course, now you can’t find a vacant lot or canal in those areas. All of those habitats are gone. … I don’t think we have the fear that they will disappear, but like other animals, they’ve suffered in the face of land abuse.”


Well all I want is to just be free,
Live my life the way I wanna be,
All I want is to just have fun,
Live my life like it's just begun,
But you're pushin' too hard, pushin' too hard,
On me...





No comments:

Post a Comment